Alex Heatburn (アレックス・ヒートバーン Arekusu Hītobān) is the main protagonist of Ginga Force. He is a soldier from the Central City branch of Mitsurugi Security Service and is the pilot of the Enforcer ship, teaming up with his partner, Margaret Whitetail.
In Natsuki Chronicles, he is the boss of the 7th stage, which is a re-take of the 7th stage boss battle from Ginga Force.
- Title Screen / Chapter 7 Now Loading Screen
- 「ギンガフォース」(Ginga Fōsu) (Ginga Force)
- Random off-voice when Story Mode is selected
- 「ストーリーモード」(Sutōrī Mōdo) (Story Mode)
- Random off-voice when Gallery Mode is selected
- 「ギャラリーモード」(Gararī Mōdo) (Gallery Mode)
- Random off-voice when Score Attack is selected
- 「スコアアタック」(Sukoa Atakku) (Score Attack)
- Random off-voice when Option is selected
- 「オプション」(Opushon) (Option)
- Rank S
- 「よっしゃ! 完璧だぜ！」(Yōshya! Kanpekida ze!) (Great! That was perfect!)
- Rank A
- 「よぅしゃ」(Yōshya) (Great)
- 「よぅしゃ! 」(Yōshya!) (Great!)
- Ranks B, C (Chapter) and D in Simulator
- 「今一だったら」(Ummm...Imaichi dattara) (That wasn't good enough)
- Rank D - Mission Failed (Chapters 1 to 6)
- 「 何てこった ...」(Nanite kotta...) (Oh no... / Damn...)
- 「やられしまったぜ」(Yara re shimatta ze) (I've been defeated)
- Rank D - Mission Failed (Chapters 7 & 8)
- 「もう駄目なのか？」(Mō damena no ka?) (Is it already too late? / Are we done for?)
- Rank D - Mission Failed (Chapters 9 & 10)
- 「もうどうすること出来ないってのか?」(Mō dō suru koto dekinaitte no ka?) (Is there nothing I can do?)
- You know her?
- Damn, we can't get away from her.
- You sure?
- Damn it. I'm going to force our way out of here!
- He is 21 years old and is 1,72m tall.
- It's surname, Heatburn, might be a reference to his hot-headed attitude and constant yelling.
- "よぅしゃ" is basically Alex's trademark exclamation since he uses it constantly throughout the game.
- For a random exclamation, the localization of Ginga Force gives it multiple meanings such as "Alright", "Woo Hoo", "Got it".
- Daiki Abe, who've voiced Alex, also voiced Captain Brown.